We are in the mood of outdoor wedding! I found good tips on preparing an outdoor wedding and I would like to share them with you along with the pics:
Among all of the many decisions being made about your upcoming nuptials, choosing where to hold the reception is one of the most important and time sensitive. Before you do decide on flower arrangements or dinners, you have to figure out where you would like the reception to be. Outdoor weddings under a pop-up tent are becoming increasingly popular for those summer weddings.
Think about the last wedding you attended and remember what made you feel comfortable and what fun ideas stuck out from other weddings. Planning any type of reception is no small matter, moving it outside is no different. The best place to begin is by getting a pop-up tent or canopy tent for all of the guests to gather under.
Renting an instant canopy is crucial when planning an outdoor wedding reception. While the majority of outdoor canopies provide a spacious yet personal touch to the whole outdoor wedding theme. A quality pop-up canopy will provide some well needed shade from the summer sun as well as protect your guests from unfavorable weather conditions.
Here are a few of the more popular outdoor canopies that you may want to take a look at before making a decision:
(Roll over your mouse to see what tent/canopy are they)
• Party canopy – This particular pop up tent is a lightweight tent designed to protect from both the sun and rain. Installation is easy, and inexpensive to rent in comparison to other types.
• Pop-up canopy – Another lightweight tent with collapsible-frame fabric. Installation is also easy.
• Frame tent – Frame tents are a basic instant canopy with a metal frame and no center poles.
• Tension tent – The tension tent is built with high center poles and a steeply sloped ceiling. The high ceiling gives off a more open feeling.
• Pole Tent – Using poles around the perimeter and in the center, the pole tent is practical for poor weather conditions.
The size of the pop up tent is quite important in terms of how you plan on it being used. There’s no harm in renting one slightly larger than you actually need. Keep the size of the pop up canopy in mind and when planning how your guests will be seated. Don’t forget to figure in the bar area, cake table, band area buffet tables, and dance floor.
Color of the pop up tent also plays a large role in the type of wedding reception you’re planning. The traditional color for outdoor canopies is white. However, you can easily find a canopy tent in a wide variety and combinations, depending on the theme and mood of the wedding. An example I like to use is a romantic wedding underneath starlit night sky would be perfectly complimented with a translucent ceiling pop up tent.